Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTeenagers are Scary - Page 6 I_voting_barTeenagers are Scary - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTeenagers are Scary - Page 6 I_voting_barTeenagers are Scary - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Teenagers are Scary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Jason came up behind her about that time and heard what he said. his eyes turned black, and an illusion of the boy's worst fear played right out in front of the boy's eyes, but it was not visible to adrastea or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:26 pm

The boy took a step back, seeming confused, as well as Adrastea who had only one eye open as she watched the boy back away, then run, screaming "Freak!" at the top o his lungs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Andrei, walking up the stairs about the same time, and tripped the kid as he reached the last step. "Jackass." He said, retorting to the kid's comment to Adrastea or Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Jason closed his eyes nd they returned to normal. "maybe now they'll leave me alone... i'm their worst fear" he said mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Adrastea smiled at Andrei, "Hey." she looked at the kid, who was picking himself off the ground, "What class are you headed to?" she looked over at Jason, unsure if either one of them had made the kid back off of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:26 pm

"i have advanced chemistry" he said watching the boy he had scared with unmistakable hatred. the boy was lucky Jason wasn't one to throw blows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:38 pm

"French." Andrei said with a smile. "I suck at it, but I signed up anyway."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:54 am

She smiled and blushed, the sky turning pink with her cheeks, "I'm going to French, too. And by 'too' I mean like also, not the second french class..." she was now blushing even deeper along with the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 am

Andrei smiled, chuckling a little bit. "Cool. Meet you there then? I need to get something out of my locker first, though."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 am

Adrastea nodded, "See you there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:03 am

Jason was already starting to walk away. he doubted anyone, even adrastea would want to hang around with someone who was litterally dead. since he already used his powers twice.... it wouldn't be long before someone figured it out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:25 am

Andrei smiled and nodded as he walked away to his locker, and then began to walk to the class.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Adrastea looked over at Jason, "Is everything OK?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:50 pm

Jason stopped for a minute but didn't look bacck at her. "not realy... but i'm used to it" he said as he started walking slowly again..
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Adrastea held one hand over her chest as if she had been hit, the look on her face kind of hurt, though she didn't know why she felt such a sudden pain as he spoke. The sky clouded over gray as she walked to her french class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:03 pm

Andre smiled and waved from his seat near the back, motioning her to sit near him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Adrastea smiled softly, the sky brightening a bit as she sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:18 pm

"Bonjour." Andrei greeted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm

"Vous, aussi." Adrastea smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Andre smiled. "You also, corect? Like I said, I'm not too well with French."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Adrastea nodded, "You were right. This is one of my favorite classes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:36 pm

"Ah, cool. I'm more into... biology." Andrei said. He wanted to say something along the lines of sex ed, but that wouldn't have gone over well. But he was an incubus after all....
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:50 pm

"Like animals and stuff?" She asked, "My favorite thing to really get into is actually the weather." she blushed, "Long story about that one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Andrei smiled and nodded. "You'll have to tell me sometime then. The sky's a cool shade of pink now, though...." Andrei commented, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Adrastea blushed, the sky turning pink-er.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenagers are Scary   Teenagers are Scary - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenagers are Scary
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next