Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Skye Academy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSkye Academy - Page 2 I_voting_barSkye Academy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Skye Academy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSkye Academy - Page 2 I_voting_barSkye Academy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Skye Academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Skye Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:41 pm

"Shit. Someone saw the movie." Abraxas said, impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Jason was already reading. angel occasionally had to nip his ear so he wouldn't turn the page before she finished.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:26 pm

"No, I actually read the book." She said icily, "A few times."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:28 pm

"Nevermind. You're not emo. You're a prep." Abraxas said, flipping open the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Jason was by now far enough into the book to have an idea of it. "i can see why. it's pretty interesting" He said. he always had a habit of reading really fast. he usually read every book three times, since he missed things the first two times.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:32 pm

"The language is very eloquent. It's no wonder Charlotte Bronte was able to convince everyone that the book was written by a man, since men usually were the only ones educated in that time." She said coolly, then looked back at Abraxas, "And you aren't as cool as you think you are. You're just a jackass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Half of Abraxas's mouth perked up in a smirk . "That's what I'm going for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Jason held back a laugh. just because he was kind being from earth, didn't mean he didn't enjoy watching someone get told off when they deserved it . he was already half way through the book, and angel was chewing on his hair, having given up on keeping up with jason.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:24 pm

((Um... that book is close to 800 pages. It took even me three days to read it.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:27 pm

((There's a reason he has to read it three times. he usually only gets every third word written XD so he pretty much skims through the books the first time))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:33 pm

((Even still, that book would take forever to read. I'm considered a speed reader by the school system and it took me a while to read.))

Estelle sat calmly at her desk, waiting for the teacher to speak again, "That's correct, Estelle. Mind telling us what the central conflict theme in the book is?"
"It's a sort of man vs. himself because the Lord of the manor she's on is fighting his love for Jane because he knows he's already married and he feels it would be wrong to take Jane as his wife." she said coolly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:37 pm

Jason shut the book and listened to the overview. he had lost the plot of the book due to his skimming so he would start again later.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:43 pm

The teacher nodded, "I may assign you some tougher reading then." she nodded, "Anyone else know anything about the book?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:46 pm

"well i know stuff NOW, but if you made me say it i would just sound like a copy of her" Jason said. he had never read this particular book before.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:48 pm

The teacher laughed a bit, "Well, the time we have today is limited, so I'll let you two take your books to your dorms to read in your free time. Estelle? If you could come over here for a bit, I have another book you could read."
Estelle stood and went over to the teacher's desk, where the teacher handed her a worn gray book with a smile. Estelle read the first page once, then nodded and sat back down at her desk just as the teacher dismissed them to Anatomy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Jason picked up the book, Angel jumping eagerly on his shoulder. "angel you can only read this if you promise not to try and eat the corners of the pages this time" he said looking at the kitten. sure, he seemed crazy, but he genuinely understood animals. he started walking to anatomy, whistling a little to himself to pass the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:23 am

Abraxas closed the book and stood up. "What'd you get stuck with?" Abraxas asked Estelle as he began to walk to Anatomy.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:51 am

"Dracula." Estelle said simply, "I've read it before, but it's been a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:57 pm

"Dracula? Heh, nice. Bram Stoker set the standard for vampire literature." Abraxas said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Jason kept walking ahead of the others. so far it seemed that he was devoid of any emotion except happiness. if he was sad, he certainly didn't let it show.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:24 pm

"You read it?" She said simply, without any emotion at all in her voice, except the inflection to show that it was a question, though a sarcastic one at that, as if she didn't believe him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Jason started walkig backwards. "hey are you two commin or what?" He called. angel was sitting on his head by now, and meowed at them in a way that could be easily understood as, "hurry up slowpokes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:07 am

"Well, it was that or Twilight. I went with the original first." He said before looking at Jason. "Stow it Catwoman!"

Last edited by Kaido Kalru on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Angel hissed rather loudly at him. "might want to watch what you say, angel may be a fluff ball but she's dangerous when you make her mad" he said, not really bothered by what he said at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:18 pm

"So am I." Abraxas said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skye Academy   Skye Academy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skye Academy
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next