Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 I_vote_lcapAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 I_voting_barAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 I_vote_lcapAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 I_voting_barAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Are We Angels? Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Jason broke down crying over her body. his tears fell freely onto the wound. it was clearly not a stab wound from a sword like Jason's
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:54 am

Rebecca landed next to Jason, stepping back a bit afterword, "God... What happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Cai smiled as he stayed laying on the ground. At this point, Rebecca was his- no matter what Jason told her, no matter what M said to her, she wouldn't believe them. And she would never tell them Cai's plans....
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:58 pm

"So, what now, Cai?" M asked him, "You've just killed Rebecca's sister, and now you're using Rebecca as a tool? I suppose you really don't love her anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:52 pm

He grinned. "Love is a curious thing, M. It works in mysterious ways."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 pm

"What I saw there wasn't love. It was you using her feelings toward you, Cai." M told him frankly, "I'm not going to let you get away with what you did to Estelle. She was not only my daughter, but Rebecca's sister, and a good friend of Jason's. Perhaps his only friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Cai shrugged and stood up. "Yeah, well, that's your problem, not mine. He should learn not to get attatched to things. Reb should too. It's seemed to come back and screw them over, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:16 am

Jason looked up at her, his face just showing pure anguish as golden tears ran down his cheeks. he just barely choked out the words. "Cai killed her" he said, his voice contorted with grief as was his face. "She wouldn't trust him and..and he stabbed her with some shadow thing.." he managed to get out before breaking down again, his golden tears dripping on estelle's face and pretty much everywhere. Angel's tears supposedly held great magic...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:17 am

Estelle's body started turning to stone in his lap, a poignant reminder of Cai's death. She paused, "You're telling the truth. I've felt Cai lying to me... but I can't help but trust him anyway... Jason, I don't want to hurt anyone... I don't want to help him hurt anyone... But I can't bear it if he leaves me."

M shook his head, "No, it's saved her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:22 am

Jason watched her, the tears still running down his face. "cai isn't the guy you knew. he is only cai in body, not in mind or spirit, the parts you really loved. He left you when he turned to stone... just as now estelle has left me.." he murmured. "the next time i see her she will be a demon like cai...." he said breaking down again at the thought of hurting her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:29 am

((I smell a new friend for Cai....))
He shrugged. "Yeah, well, maybe she shouldn't have stayed. It would have saved her the grief, tears, sadness... maybe I'm not the same as I was before, but I remember her, us. I know how she feels. And frankly, I wouldn't want it any other way."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 am

"And why is that?" M asked, "You're just using her anyway. You know her talent. She knows you're lying. She loves you enough to pretend she doesn't notice."

Rebecca sunk to her knees, "It killed me when he died. I saw him again and to loose him a second time... even if it's not really him... I wouldn't be able to make it through. I just couldn't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:41 am

"I know. But she's just a pawn. She's disposeable. And I'm sure we'll make a cute couple back in hell... oh! Speaking of which, {Insert Rebecca's Mother's Name} says 'Hi'." Cai said, grinning over the last part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:42 am

Rebecca you're not alone. If you really loved him, you have to hate this demon who is using his form to use you" Jason said. "the cai you loved wouldn't want you to help this demon" Jason said. "Just as I know the estelle I loved wouldn't want me to let a demon control her"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:45 am

M gritted his teeth, "I took you in, Cai. I took care of you for years. Practically raised you... And this is how I get treated?" M looked Cai dead in the eyes, "I'm going to make sure your end comes swiftly."

Rebecca nodded, "He wanted me to bring him the sword..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:47 am

Cai smirked and shook his head a little. "Guilt doesn't work on me very well now. As for making my end swift... I'd have to thank you for that. But I'd rather you let me suffer. I do diserve that, after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:51 am

Jason chuckled. "bring him mine. it looks exactly like the magic one, but it has no magic of it's own." he said. "but of course before we do we have to think up a plan to stop him" he said moving a bit closer to her mostly becuase he felt horribly alone now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:53 am

"You do deserve a slow end, Cai. But I'm not going to sink down to your level." M said simply, then flew off.

Rebecca nodded, "I'm supposed to meet him tomorrow night under the bridge."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:54 am

He shrugged. "It's more fun down here." He mused before M flew off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 am

Jason nodded. "we'll think of something" Jason said hugging his knees. He was not looking forward to facing estelle's demon... he hoped that she could be so pure that the demon side would be held in restraint, but he knew it wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:11 pm

There was a muffled scream from fairly close by Cai. When he went closer to investigate, a girl who looked almost exactly like Estelle was standing, backing up slowly as the girl who had screamed was turned into a shriveled up, frost-bitten corpse. She turned and ran, as though not sure what had happened. Sure enough, the girl was Estelle. Or her demon, rather. Her lips were a frost-bitten blue, as though something wasn't quite right about her transformation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Cai looked oddly at the new Estelle and chased after her. "Hey, wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Estelle looked behind her, "What did you do to me?" She cried out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:41 pm

"I..." He looked her over. "screwed up, apparently."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Estelle bit her blue-black lips, "Every time I touch someone, they die. I-I don't want this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are We Angels? Part 1
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next