Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 I_voting_barAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 I_voting_barAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Are We Angels? Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 pm

"Should we help him, or go back to the original plan?" Rebecca asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:10 pm

"I dunno. Did you hear him? 'A Fire!'" Cai laughed slightly. "To the Bat Cave mentality much?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Jason saw the burning apartment building. amid the shouts he heard that there was a little girl and a baby boy still inside. he crashed through the wall and searched through the smoke. he found the baby crying in his crib. he picked him up gently and not long after he found the girl, crying in a corner. He shushed her lightly as he approached. "nownow it's alright" he said softly to her, he picked her up,a nd instrutced her to hold onto the baby. as the building came down around them he came out the window, slowly floating back down to the ground. the parents of the two kids running up in tears. as they looked up to thank jason, he was already gone. when they looked to the sky they could see his sillhouette on the moon. they thought he was a real angel.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Rebecca laughed with Cai, "I think I just wanna watch and see what happens." she few out to where he had gone, laughing in an amused tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:15 pm

"Well wait for me!" Cai said, following her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm

Jason flew over the sky. he wondered why humans were always in so much trouble. He flew to a small lake in the park, and landed, looking down at his reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Rebecca shrugged, "Don't see him anymore. Back to plan A."

Mephistopheles walked up behind Jason, "Surprised there are more of us?" he grinned, "I'm Mephistopheles. Some call me Mephisto, but to my children, I am just M."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:28 pm

"And plan A was messing with the kids or messing with each other?" Cai asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Jason had drawn his sword and spun around the second he had heard a voice. "my name Is Jason Amaroq. to the mortals i'm known as ThunderAngel" he said still keeping his sword at the ready. he didn't trust immediately.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm

"Kids." Rebecca said quickly, "Messing with each other is sort of involved in everything we do."

Mephisto seemed to not notice, "You already met my two favorites, Rebeca and Cai." He said simply, pushing the blade away in a manner that seemed effortless, but Jason couldn't push it back, "And if the mortals know you at all, then you are already worse off than I thought."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Jason's eyes narrowed. "what's that supposed to mean?" He asked stepping back. he didn't trust this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Cai smirked. "All right." He said, floating down closer to her. He pushed her forehead with his index finger, which set her off balance. "Heh, tag!" He said, before speeding off.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Rebecca fell back a bit, but then sped after Cai, "Hey! No fair!"

Mephisto chuckled, "No need to fear, I'm here to help you. I don't want you to end up like Rebecca's mother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:45 pm

"Since when did I play fair?!" Cai called out to her before weaving between the sections of a train going into a tunnel so that Rebecca couldn't catch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Jason kept moving back. "i don't know what you're talking about. if you have any problems with me protecting the humans, i have problems with you" he said flying back over the water.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Rebecca flew over the tunnel, flying as fast as she could.

Mephiso was right in front of him, "I don't have a problem with it, I just want you to be careful. I want to help you, Jason Amaroq."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:00 pm

When the train came out the other end, Cai was laying on the top of a car. When the tunnel no longer made him lie down, he sat up and waved to Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Rebecca laughed, "Are we gonna go screw with some human kids or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:05 pm

"Yeah, come here! I had a good idea when I was in the tunnel." Cai said, patting the train roof beside him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Rebecca laughed, "Lair! I don't even have to sense for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 pm

"Aw, come on! We can throw fruit off of the side of the train when we pass people."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Rebecca shrugged, "OK, so that was a good idea." She landed next to him, "Where's the fruit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Cai held up a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Rebecca smiled, "I still think that should be classified as vegetable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:37 pm

Jason flew back. "i don't need help" he said. he just got some bad vibe from this guy. something about him just didn't sit right. He turned and shot off like a sonic boom, leaving an electic field behind him to be sure he wasn't followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are We Angels? Part 1
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next