Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 I_voting_barAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 I_voting_barAre We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Are We Angels? Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Rebecca watched him fly off, "There he goes. Wanna catch him and bring him to M? That would scare the sh*t out of him."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

"Yeah, I think he'd shock me. He doesn't seem to like me much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Jason's body glowed with electricity, he had caught the letter she had said, and now he knew he had to get gone. he shot off , a complete blur. he dissappeared a little ways off, where to, they couldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:19 pm

"Don't think he's a big fan of me, either." Rebecca said softly, "Well, sun's about to rise. Time to head back to the graveyard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 pm

"All right. Can't wait to see what the kids do to you today." Cai said with a laugh as they began to fly back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Jason had found a good hiding place, it was a bit of a cave, that could only be reached by going underwater with a slight bit of sunlight comming in the roof. he got in and sat on the ledge, waiting for dawn to turn him to stone.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Rebecca landed in her usual spot on the pedestal, M standing on his, "Ah, children." He smiled, "I found something for you to occupy your time with tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:33 pm

"What?" Cai asked, landing on his pedistal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Jason knew he would have to skip town soon. He didn't like this M person, and his "favorites" would no doubt try to get him to join them. he sighed and closed his eyes as his body turned to stone from the dawn's light.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:42 pm

"A boy." He smiled, "You were... playing with him earlier today. He has something I need and I would like you to bring him here. Alive, preferably, but if dead is the only way you can get him, then you may."
Rebecca nodded, used to these little tasks that Mephisto laid out for them. Cai would be, too. He sent them out for a great many things. Rebecca crossed her arms over her chest as she turned to stone for the day's beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Cai resumed his normal position to meet the day. What could M want so badly? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Rebecca broke free of the stone when the sun set, pleased to find that nothing had been placed on her during the day, though Cai was covered in spray painted obscenities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Cai shook off his stone shell. "Stupid kids...." He said with the same attitude that Rebecca had had the night before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Jason was already free of his stone, completely untouched. he was flying through the sky, keeping his sword on his back. it was his most prized possession.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Rebecca laughed, "I'm going after Speedy McLightningbutt, catch up with me when you get the chance. She waved, taking off into the horizon.
She was soon within earshot of Jason, "Hey!" She called, "Can you pull over? Just want to talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Cai flew after her. "Hey! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Jason flew down to a building, keeping a hand on his sword. "what do you want?" he asked watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Rebecca stayed in the air, "I said I wanted to talk. Simple enough. Mephistopheles seems to think you have something he wants. I'm trying to make sure you are alive and well when he's got whatever it is. He said he could either have you alive or dead, so either way, he can get whatever it is. I'm just partial to 'alive' myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Jason's eyes narrowed and the electrical field covered him almost instantly. "then get away from me now" he said growling at her. "he's not getting anythign of mine' He said glowing blue again and shooting off like a bolt of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Rebecca cursed under her breath, flying after him at full speed, but suddenly jerking upward like something had hit her in the stomach and falling down with increasing speed until she hit a river below, red rising to the surface, followed by her body, back facing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 pm

"Rebecca!" Cai called, diving down into the river, looking for her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:23 pm

"heaven help me if this is a trap" he muttered, flying back. he grabbed her and pulled her from the river. He got her on shore and looked on her body for the wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Cai shot to Rebecca's side. "Are you okay? Can you speak?" He asked franticly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Rebecca was out, a bullet wound running through her stomach as blood seemed to flow out like the river she had just been pulled out of. Someone nearby probably thought she was a bird. The water from the river had slicked her red hair back against her forehead, as well as left water in her mouth that came out when her head rolled limply to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Cai took off his hoodie and pressed it to the wound to help stop the blood. He took a deep breath then began mouth-to-mouth to try to get the water out of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 1   Are We Angels? Part 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are We Angels? Part 1
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next