» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

The Angel of Greensville Chapel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Jason watched her movements. "don't worry I will not attack. but your reasons should be revealed now, lest i find difficulty in restraining my blades." he said. he glanced back at lilly. "and yes i know who she is. i have been around since the beginning, i have known everyone before they joined the fallen." he said then looked back at Electra. his eyes were piercing, trying to decipher her motives as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Electra sighed. Very unwilling to reveal her despair, especially to one of the highest High Order.
"Well, for the past 15 years, I've considered rebellion...from the Fallen. They hold no more interest for me. Their ways are not of ones I wish to follow. I want...I want to leave them...but I have no idea how to. I fear it may be...impossible. seeing as the higher ones could easily take over my mind and force me to stay."
Electra moved her hand back to her side, feeling a little bit at ease.

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:14 pm

Jason nodded slowly. "so like so many before you, you have found that you were best off where you began?" he questioned her. "it is not as impossible as it seems. it is a matter of severing the hold they have on you, which is easier then you would think. The real question is do you truely wish to return to us...." he paused as he moved closer to her and looked straight into her eyes. "or do you wish to betray us?" he asked not blinking at all. he was revered for knowing what others were thinking, and if they were lieing. He was testing her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Electra looked straight into his eyes, feeling very much lower than him, but still looking.
"I'm so miserable here that if you were able to get me away from them, I doubt betrayal would be high on my to do list."

Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:18 pm

Lilly listened to Electra, not sure weather or not to believe her. But, she knew that Jason would know what to do, even if she didn't. That's why he was Arch-Angel and she was just a Dove.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Jason nodded slowly. "from your eyes i sense no deception." he said calmly. "now the way to severe the bond is only dangerous if you are lieing to me right now." he started explaining. "if you are lieing to me, you will be turned to dust in an instant. if you are not lieing, your wings will be returned to their pure color and the conection to the fallen will be severed. you will never go back to them or they will destroy you" he said holding a serious tone. "do you wish to continue?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:22 pm

"Obviously. I wouldn't still be standing here without my dagger drawn if it were not the case."
Electra tried to keep sarcasm low on her list, but the Fallen had made her more of a rebellious teen during the time she was with them.

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:37 pm

"You will need to work on your attitude but you will do fine." he said smiling. "now hold still" he said and started drawing a design around her feet. it was a very particular design. it was a spell design to return her to the angel form.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:44 pm

Electra eyed Jason carefully and examined the design.
I really hope this works...

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Jason rose to his feet and looked her in the eyes. "i hope you were truthfull for your own sake" he said and bit into his thumb, letting the blood drip into the design. it glowed brightly and pure light shot up and consumed electra. when it vanished her wings were back to normal. "all done" he said smilng.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:51 pm

"I do hope you know, this attitude is kind of a permanent thing. It was here before I rebelled, and it'll stay. But I can try to be nicer."
Electra smiled and dropped her dagger on the ground, the last known symbol of her allegiance to the Fallen.

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Jason nodded. "that's all We ask. Now remember it may be a time before anyone trusts you, but that is to be expected" he said. He extended his hand. "welcome back electra" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:52 pm

Electra smiled, something she had not done for ever 8 years now. She gladly took his hand and shook it.
"You have no idea how wonderful it is...to be back where I know I belong..."

Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Lilly put her small knife back in her pocket and looked over at Electra, her small blue eyes dancing with curiosity. Was that it? Was that all Jason had to do to bring Electra back to an angel instead of one of the Black ones? He must be far more powerful than she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:33 pm

Jason nodded smiling at her. "now here is your warning, you have to stay close to me for the next 72 hours. until then the fallen and black ones will still be able to know your location and find you. if they find you they will return their hold on your mind while it is still possible to reclaim it. so stay close to me so i can keep it from happening" he said squeezing her hand lightly. he looked back at lilly. "i think it's time you got an upgrade to that little butter knife of yours" he said with a serious tone. "the fallen will try to take her back, so you must be prepared to fight" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Lilly nodded. It was all that Doves were allowed to own for fear that they would hurt themselves, but if she would be seeing any of the Fallen, she would definitely be needing something... bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Jason took lilly's hand and held it open palm up before him. he put his other hand over it and her hand started to glow he pulled his hand up and pure light formed beneath his hand he pulled it from her hand and gave it to her. "close your eyes and picture your new weapon. Due to the circumstances you get your graduation weapon early" he explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:49 pm

Lilly nodded, thinking about all the weapons she had seen the other angels carry, then tried to picture what her own would be like. Due to her size, it would have to be pretty small, but long proportionally speaking. It would have to be thin enough that she could hold it without trouble, but thick enough to withstand fighting. When she finally had a good picture in her mind, she kept it there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Jason smiled and closed his eyes. he gripped her wrists and her weapon took form in her hands, as for what it was, only she could say, since each angel imagined differently, each weapon was different. jason had been the first to create swords, and thus man had copied his design, he was also one of only a handfull of angels that were able to make two weapons with it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:57 pm

It was long and slender, a basic yet elegant blade that fit perfectly into her hands. Even though Lilly was so small and little girl-looking, it seemed to belong with her. She smiled up at Jason, "I hope this works better than that knife. I couldn't even butter bread with that last one."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:00 pm

Electra nodded. She watched as the young doves weapon transformed.
"Amazing...the Fallen could never be half this skilled..."

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Jason smiled and nodded at lilly. "that is your weapon. only you can use it. and it's limits can only be decided by you" he said. "depending on how this turns out, you may fully graduate when we get back" he said winking at her. He looked at electra. "now correct me if i'm wrong but didn't you leave before you graduated from the rank of dove and therefore never got your soul weapon?" he asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Electra felt a tiny flush of color hit her cheeks. Feeling embarrassed slightly.
"That is true..."
Electra pulled her dagger out from the back holster.
"The Fallen just gave me this to use. They trusted my hand to hand combat skills more than my weapon skills."

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "more likely that none of them could summon your soul weapon. well since you are with us allow me t summon it for you" he said holding out his hand to her. he was going to do the same thing he had with lilly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Lilly held the blade out, examining it in the sunlight. It glowed slightly, much like she did when on Earth. Actually, all of the Doves and High Order glowed on Earth. Unfortunately, only the High Order and up could shield there presence from humans. Doves like her could be seen. It was this knowledge that made her shift from one foot to the other in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Greensville Chapel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next