Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The King of Clouds - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe King of Clouds - Page 13 I_voting_barThe King of Clouds - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The King of Clouds - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe King of Clouds - Page 13 I_voting_barThe King of Clouds - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The King of Clouds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King of Clouds - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 pm

"They are usually better. More experience. Like, I know this girl named Dianne... I've never seen anyone walk away from her without saying it was the best experience f their lives."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Jason foun two little button like things in a small shop. they came with a watch-like carrier that could in fact function as a normal watch or a compass. this too was expensive, but the sign said out to lunch. so without the slightest sign of doing so, he snatched them from where they stood. he put the watch on and walekd back to the bracers. he read the little manuel for the little hologram projector he had stolen. he tossed the two disks under the display for the bracers. they showed a perfect hologram over the gauntlets. with the same quick precision he swpped these as well, the hologram staying in place until he pushed a button on the watch that retracted the disks. a slight uproar ensued but of course, no one could sa it was him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:32 pm

"Ah... well, then, I'll give you everything in my shop."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Anne blinked, "Are you trying to get me to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Jericho laughed a little. "Aw, come on. I've been trying for the past four years."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Anne sighed, "I don't involve myself romantically. I thought you knew that story..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:41 pm

He shrugged. "It doesn't have to be romantic. It can be just animalistic, wild fun."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:43 pm

"I get attached too easily." She sighed, "You know I would, Jericho, but... I can't..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Jericho sighed. "I know, but why not? If something was going to happen to one of us, it would have already."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Anne sighed, "I don't know... It's just... There would always be that little bit that always wondered..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Jericho smiled lightly. "What's life if you don't take chances?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Anne sighed, "I know, but I just don't think I could. Not yet, at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 pm

He grimmaced. "Can you give me an estimate?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Anne shook her head and flipped her eye patch back down, "No. Not really." she sighed. She hated being so cruel to Jericho, especially since they had literally grown up together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Jericho sighed and frowned a bit. "Okay, I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Anne payed for her stuff, then walked back out into the port area, "We need to round everyone up and get the ship moving again. Unless you think we should find room here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:14 pm

"Find room? What do you mean by that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 pm

"Like an inn or something... So they don't have to sleep on the ship..." Anne said with a wave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 pm

He shrugged. "It could build moral up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Anne nodded, "Then I'll take care of it. I'll go to the ship for a second and meet you back here in the square. You get the rest of the crew, alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 pm

"All right, Anne." Jericho said, rounding up the crew then looking for Jason.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Anne came back to the square with a big bag clutched tightly in front of her, "Alright, come on in. I'll give the pay to the innkeeper."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Jason was looking aroun, testing his new toy and gathiering more stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 pm

"Nice gauntlets." Jericho commented. "But come on, Anne's expecting us." He said, returning to the square. "Okay, after you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Anne walked inside, "Rooms for a crew, hope this covers it." she said simply, handing the lady behind the desk the bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King of Clouds
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next