Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The King of Clouds - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe King of Clouds - Page 6 I_voting_barThe King of Clouds - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The King of Clouds - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe King of Clouds - Page 6 I_voting_barThe King of Clouds - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The King of Clouds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The King of Clouds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:53 pm

"It took long enough. But, anyway, back to buisness; we need more coal. Badly. Like, if we don't get any, this won't be an airship for long."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 pm

"So, we either steal some, or head to port now." Anne thought, "I say we fly up alongside someone and take theirs. It's much more fun that way."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Jericho smirked. "Good, because I wanted to use that harpoon gun I made."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Anne smiled, "So, it's settled." She walked out onto the deck, "Jason, I need you to find a way to get high enough that you could find another ship. I need to track one down. Pronto."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:15 pm

"i think i've made just the thing. hope you don't mind that i borrowed a few scraps laying around" he said holding up what looked like a metal surfboard with a jet on the back. he stepped on the board and clasps secured his feet to the board. he looked at the remote on his watch and hit the starter. he flew off the ship and was sorta airsurfing alongside it. back where he had been working a set of blueprints for the board was layed out. most likely something he had stolen before. he sped up high, just in sight of them. he searched for a minute before flying back down. "i see a carrier 60 degrees to port and twenty degrees below us" he called, still flying alongside the ship.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Anne nodded, "Good. Now get your a** back on this ship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "fine fine" he said flying back to the ship and setting it down easy. He unhitched his legs and moved the board out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Anne smiled, "Jericho, help me get this thing moving. We have a ship to catch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Jason leaned on the railing. He yawned a bit as he kept his eyes on the other ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:36 pm

"Working on it." Jericho said as he went to dump more coal in the engine.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:00 am

The Plague came down alongside the other ship, one that looked to be some sort of merchant ship, clearly not built to handle a battle. Anne leaned on the helm, "What are you boys waiting for? I need that ship our in five minutes. Think you can do that, pig-dogs?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:08 am

Jason was already on the other ship. "I'm sorry could you repeat that?" He called over to her as he slit one man's throat and lept at another.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:23 am

"Just keep doing what your doing." Anne called happily. She would love to join in on the fight, but she had to hold onto the helm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:26 am

Jericho ran back onto the deck. "Everything ready?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:30 am

"Yep." Anne smiled, "Give them a sec and we'll have more coal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:31 am

jason soon tossed the other cabin over the edge. "that's the last of them" He said grabbing the helm of the other ship to keep it steady as the others unloaded it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:33 am

Anne gave Jason a salute of thanks as the rest of the crew unloaded the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:43 am

Jason smirked and returned the salute. he knew that once they got the coal he would probably need to take a flying jump to get to the other ship, since this one would start going down.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:45 am

Anne smiled and looked back at Jericho, "Wanna blow the other ship up? I mean, we'd get Jason off of it first, but I wanna watch it explode."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:47 am

"I'd love to." Jericho said as he went to get explosives. "Hey, kid, don't move her!" Jericho shouted to Jason as he leaped across to the other ship and began to plant the explosives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:49 am

Jason watched him. "you better not be planning to blow me up" he remarked. he didn't want to go boom just yet.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:50 am

"Not you, just the ship. But you gotta be ready to jump!" Anne smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:51 am

"Nah, nah, I'll get you off first. But I might blow you up in the future on accident. Ask the captian why she has a nervous tick." Jericho said as he finnished and got a running leap onto the ship. "You better hurry, kid."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:53 am

Anne smiled, the corner of her mouth twitching lightly, "Got caught in a furnace blowup. He thought kerosene might make the ship go faster." she lifted the eye patch to show him some burn marks on her face. The eye worked perfectly, she just liked keeping it covered. And wearing the eye patch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:58 am

Jason ran and took a flying leap. but since he had left the wheel, it already started to dip, so he just barely got his fingers on the railing. he started trying to pull himself up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King of Clouds   The King of Clouds - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King of Clouds
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next