Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Beast That is Humanity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Jason smiled and handed her one of the spears. "just stay quiet and follow me' he said heading towards the forested area.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Ava followed him, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Jason crouched close to the ground, sneaking slowly towards a clearing, spear in hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Ava followed him, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Jason lept into the clearing without warning. by the time she could see him there was a dead deer under him. He was panting a bit. "been awhile since i've had to hunt like that" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Ava swallowed, "I'd rather not hunt at all, then..." clearly, she was a little squeamish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Jason nodded a bit. "I know how you feel, it's not easy for me either, but right now, it's either this or starvation" he said. "i think fishing would be more your thing" he said picking up the deer. "let's go to the lake" he said walking there as he gently took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Ava followed him, "If we ever get out of here, I'm a vegetarian."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Jason chuckled. "you might change your mind when you taste it. I've figured out pretty good ways to field cook stuff" he said looking at her. soon they were at the lake. "now for this, it requires a lot of patience" he said holding up his spear as he watched the water. "and speed" he said as he thrust the spear into the water and pulld it up with a fish speard on the end. "if you don't like this wayy i might be able to mcguiver a fishing pole for you" he offered as he set to work on carving up the deer.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 pm

"I don't think I could stab it..." she said softly, a bit green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Jason nodded and walked off a few feet, comming back a few minutes later with an old fashioned style fishing pole. "now with this you need worms" he said digging a bit. he picked up a worm and tied it on the hook. "just do this toss it in. when you feel a tug, pull" He said smiiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:00 am

She nodded, tossing in the end of the line and holding onto the rod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:04 am

Jason smiled and set to work preparing the deer as she did that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:13 am

She brought him a fish on a line, "Take it, please..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:18 am

Jason nodded. "good job" he said smiling as he tied a line to the fish and let it float in the water to stay fresh after securing the other end to shore. he fixed another worm and gave her the pole back.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 am

Ava sighed, going back to the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:23 am

"well this may not be an ideal way to get food, but at least there is food to be had" he said shrugging as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 pm

"I just don't like to see anything suffer... or die..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 pm

"believe it or not, neither do I. I actually wanted to be one of those people who works with animals for a living. "I don't like to kill them either but it's either them, or us." he said shrugging a bit and sighing. "as for the fish, they don't have nerve endings, so they don't feel any pain. theey're also eaten all the time by birds and stuff, so i wouldn't feel too sad about fishing." he said tryingto make her job a little easier.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Ava nodded simply, casting in her line again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:23 am

Jason sighed a bit watching her. He knew all of this had to be hard on her, much harder than it was on him. What's worse is he had no clue how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:08 am

Ava said nothing keeping her line out and watching it with a sort of blank expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Jason moved a little closer behind her. it wasn't long before he was leaning is back against hers.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Ava jumped a bit when she felt him touch her, looking over her shoulder, then resuming her fishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Jason smiled a bit when she looked back at him. he wanted to say somethign comforting or reassuring but... well he was never that good with words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast That is Humanity
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: