» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

Behind the Mask

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Behind the Mask   Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Behind every hero, lies a villain.
There are a thousand worlds, each with their own languages, creatures, inventions, and legends. Every legend has a hero, and every hero has a villain he or she must overcome.

The Worlds

Urbaine: The biggest (population) out of all the worlds, Urbaine is one big city surrounded by a junk-yard-type wasteland. There are no known rivers or oceans on Urbaine, so they have to drill for all their water. A lot of black-market business is carried out in the sewers beneath the cities.

Metagree: Metagree has no villages or cities and only one landing port for ships. The entire planet is covered in dense jungle and is home to large, carnivorous, savage creatures who would rather tear you to shreds than look at you.

Spiratus: The spirit world of the main planets. Spiratus is home to zombies, ghosts, were-wolves, and vampires. Watch yourself on this planet; they don't take kindly to the living.

Birri: A desert wasteland of a planet. Uninhabitable.

Fridin: On the surface, this place is a never-ending blizzard. Underground, however, is a thriving metropolis. This planet is very difficult to land on, though, so rarely do travelers enter.

Planet X: Called Planet X for lack of a better name. No one has set foot on or off this planet for centuries. It is protected by an impassible security system that destroys any ship that comes near the planet. It is unknown if anyone lives there. From the outside, this planet resembles the ex-planet, Earth, that was destroyed in a space battle.

Characters:

Ayden Fyre (pronounced like: Aiden Fire)
Home Planet: Urbaine
Bio: Nothing about Ayden is in the Galactic Computer Files

Name: Jason Amaroq
Home Planet: Metagree
Galactic Files Entry. Subject: Amaroq
This boy from Metagree shows surprising skill in combat. It proves he must have fought to survive on the jungle planet. His Fighting potential is incredible, as are his skills as a hijacker and pilot. Reference Entry 190573. It is unknown whether he is armed or which planet he is on. If seen report to Galactic Police. Officers approach with extreme caution.

Galactic Files Entry No. 190573.
A prototype single pilot fighter-ship making a fuel landing was ambushed by a lone assailant. Despite efforts to repel the strike, the pilot was left on the planet as the perpetrator escaped in the prototype. Soon after that same fighter ship was spotted over Urbaine. Its current location remains a mystery, as does the location of the hijacker

Achilles, formerly Michael Reydon
Home Planet: Spiratus
Bio: Galactic Computer Files #166789: Operative Reydon and other platoon members were dropped on Spiratus to combat zombie threat. No messages have been received from team. Presumed dead.

Galactic Computer Files #166982: Distress beacon from zombie elimination team picked up. All confirmed dead. Bodies are not to be retrieved.

Galactic Computer Files #187319: "Achilles," an undead mercenary/bounty hunter has been recorded into service listings. Currently for hire on planet: Urbaine

Aphra Frost
Home Planet: Fridin
Bio:
Galactic Computer Entry 12270:
Aphra Frost: Daughter of Fridin's senator Acanthus Frost. Family home in Fridin's wilderness. Able to withstand incredibly harsh conditions. Further abilities remain a mystery.
Current Status: En route to Emile Research Facility

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Thu May 28, 2009 10:33 pm

((On Spiratus are zombies, ghosts, werewolves, and vampires hte only races, or are there others?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 12:19 am

Name: Jason Amaroq
Home Planet: Metagree
Galactic Files Entry. Subject: Amaroq
This boy from Metagree shows surprizing skill in combat. It proves he must have fought to survive on the jungle planet. His Fighting potential is incredible, as are his skills as a hijacker and pilot. Reference Entry 190573. It is unknown whether he is armed or which planet he is on. If seen report to Galactic Police. Officers approach with extreame caution.

Galactic Files Entry No. 190573.
A prototype single pilot fightership making a fuel landing was ambushed by a lone assailant. Despite efforts to repel the strike, the pilot was left on the planet as the perpetrator escaped in the prototype. Soon after that same fighter ship was spotted over Urbaine. Its current location remains a mystery, as does the location of the hijacker.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 7:06 pm

((There is pretty much everything along those lines. I'm going to let you have a little fun with that.))
((Jason: Accepted, but keep in mind our new battle system. The good-fighting stuff depends on how the coin lands.))

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 7:45 pm

((okay and that's only for player vs. player fights right?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 9:03 pm

((Actually, I think I might try somerthing different this time.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 9:37 pm

((Jason: Yes.
Kaido: I trust you. Experiment.))

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 9:54 pm

((okay i'll just wait for you to start then bella))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:04 pm

((Meh... nevermind, I'll stick to undeadness.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:09 pm

((I found a pic for Jason. I'm sorry if it's no what you had in mind, but I'd like for everyone to have a picture for their character.))

Ayden sat at the Catina Fresco bar with a small shot glass between her thumb and index finger of her right hand, swirling the drink around absentmindedly. Fresco was dirty, dingy, dimly lit, and crowded, but she had saved the owner's life once and now she could get free drinks. Therefore, if anyone was looking for Ayden Fyre, they would find her here. Her blonde hair was pulled into a messy ponytail and she wore a small, light blue tank top that cut off short enough to expose her stomach. Her "pants" were a pair of coveralls that she had folded down the top part to to keep cooled off. With this many people bumping into each other, it got pretty damn hot even though both suns had been blocked out by Urbaine's smog years ago. She was known to the locals here only as a mechanic, fixing speeder bikes and repairing mecha-armor for a few dollars to pay the taxes on her garage. Her more... private enterprises were kept solely to herself to risk unnecessary risk to civilians. However, Ayden looked like an ordinary woman who wants to forget her troubles for the night.

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:14 pm

((as long as it's clear the hair is silver and the eyes are gold i'm good))

Jason walked into the bar alone. a path cleared for him almost instantly. most people here knew what planet he came from. everyone from metagree was very strong. picking a fight with one was as dumb as one could get. he wasn't here for a drink though, he was looking for someone. he noticed Ayden and walked up behind her. "are you miss ayden fyre?" He asked glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Ayden didn't say anything for a second, then took a drink casually, "No, I'm her sister. Do you need me to deliver a message to her?" she asked, no trace of a lie on her. Not even the speeding up of a heart beat.

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:21 pm

"sorry i don't do messages. I need her skills with something, and that's all i'll say." he said. "if she's not here i'll go elsewhere." he said walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Achilles, formerly Michael Reydon
Home Planet: Spiratus
Bio: Galactic Computer Files #166789: Operative Reydon and other platoon members were dropped on Spiratus to combat zombie threat. No messages have been recieved from team. Presumed dead.

Galatic Computer Files #166982: Distress beacon from zombie elimination team picked up. All confirmed dead. Bodies are not to be retreived.

Galatic Computer Files #187319: "Achilles," an undead mercenary/bounty hunter has been recorded into service listings. Currently for hire on planet: Urbaine (Subject to change).

((Mind finding a pic for my character? I've scanned photobucket for good vampire pics endlessly.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:27 pm

((how's that?))

Ayden didn't say anything, "I can give you her address." she offered, "She might be there in a while. She went out to the north for a job this morning and shouldn't be back until later tonight."

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:34 pm

((That'll work.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Jason walked back to her. "that would help a bit. don't tell anyone you saw me. i'm not exactly popular with some people" he said
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:56 pm

"Got cha." Ayden smiled and wrote down the address. It was on a back street out of the way of most things, and rarely as busy as the rest of the city.

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Jason took the adress and looked it over. "thanks." he said before leaving, the gap in the crowd forming as he walked again. he walked down the streets towards the adress. he didn't mind waiting a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 11:01 pm

As soon as Jason walked out, Achilles walked inside and sat at the bar. "The strongest stuff you have, and a lot of it." He said to the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Ayden chuckled, "Rough day?" she asked.
The bartender nodded and went into the back.

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 11:05 pm

"Not in the slightest," Achilles said, "but I'm looking forward to an interesting night."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Ayden lifted an eyebrow, "Oh? Now you have me interested. I'm a sucker for a good mystery."

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 11:17 pm

He smirked. "I'm no mystery. An emigma maybe, but not a mystery."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   Fri May 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Jason kept walking. he got lost, not being a native to this metal jungle. he heard sirens heading right for him. "oh that can't be good" he said running. he knew the galactic police would be after him. they still wanted their prototype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Mask   

Back to top Go down

Behind the Mask
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next