Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 pm

"I did too! Where's Orlando?" Adrian said, holding on to Jade to keep him from running off before everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:47 pm

Orlando was soon with them to, "OK, I'm almost positive I heard Bella, so why is everyone just standing here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:50 pm

"For one, we think we're crazy." Kyira said.
"And two, we only heard one screamed and didn't get a general direction it came from." Max finished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:52 pm

"And we were waiting for you!" Jade said, grabbing onto Orlando and Adrian and starting to drag them in some gerneral direction. "I'm pretty sure I heard Bella somehwere over here!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:55 pm

Bella screamed again, hoping that maybe they had heard her and just not know if they were hearing things again.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Kyira grabbed Max and followed the others. Max was worried about what this was doing to Kyira and wanted to comfort her. All could do was wrap his ar around her and kiss the top of her head.
"Babe, we'll find her, don't worry."
Kyira wrapped her arm around his waist and nodded.
"Yeah, I hope so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:06 pm

"Come the eff on! Get you slow butts moving!" Jade yelled, now literally dragging Adrian and Orlando in the direction of Bella's screaming.
"I'm coming, Jadey, jeez! You're going to pull my arm off!" Adrian said, staring to run faster. Unfortunately, Jade had always been able to run faster than her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:35 pm

Shawn ran behind Jade. "God. You run to fast. slow down a bit" he tried speeding up. "We should be close."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:38 pm

By now Kyira had given up running and let Max carry her. He was ten times faster than her and had caught up to Jade in no time at all.
"Thanks for carrying me hun, I owe you." Kyira smiled as she kissed his cheek."
"Yeah, you owe me when we get home."
Max winked and Kyira got what he was implying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:45 pm

Aeron frowned, knowing that she must have people coming for her. Should he kill her now, or save her fo later? Either way, he needed her to shut up for now, so he hit her in the arm with a syringe of pure silver, sending waves of pure, excruciating pain through her whole body.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Bella screamed again, but this time it was one of pure, evident agony. The pain was so intense, it knocked her out, her body writing in pain even while she slept.
Orlando panicked at the last scream, "That wasn't good. Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:48 pm

Kyira felt Max kick his run into over drive, almost ahead of Jade at this point.
"Oh gawd Max..."
Kyira felt the sob choke her off as she buried her face in his shoulder.
"Shh...calm down."
Max rubbed her leg to comfort her, even though that scream signaled Bella was in real trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:54 pm

shawn looked over at Max and Kyira and frowned. Then looked ahead of him. Trying not to get sad, it was the last thing he wanted to do right now. He frown slowly disappeared as he started catching up to Jade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:01 pm

Aeron slung Bella's body over his shoulder, even though it was thrashing against him, he was still strong enough to hold her down as he ran off with her. A little of her blood was still on the tree where he injected her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:08 pm

At the sight of the blood, Jade's eyes grew as big as dinner plates. He pretty much rammed his nose into the tree and started sniffing it violently, now that his nose was working again. "Bella went that way!" Jade said, pointing in some general direction and starting to run.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Orlando looked at Adrian, "Is that what you would call selective sniffing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Adrian shrugged. Jade worked in many mysterious ways.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Kyira and Max where standing near the tree that Jade nose raped.
"Do you think he can find her?"
"Max, hun, Jade could find a eyeliner store in a desert."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Orlando watched Jade intently. He was their only way of finding Bella right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:00 am

"Bella? BELLA!? WHERE THE FXCK ARE YOU?" Jade screamed as he ran.

((how in the bloody flaming hell is this going to work? i have nothing to work with!))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 am

((Well, I'm going to say no matter which direction you pick, you are on the right track. Remember, we have to go along with whatever you say.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:39 am

((Uhm.....ok.))

Jade found Bella sitting in a field beside a body whose face was so mangled and bashed in that you couldn't tell whose it was. Bella was licking blood off of her fingers. She seemed perfectly fine, and her captor sure wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:42 am

((Except for that. You can't do things with other people's characters.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:43 am

((i know. completely ignore that last post. but thats the best i could come up with. i gots rp'ers block.... D: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Jade follwed the scent of Bella's blood to a building that looked like an old rusty storage unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.   The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hollywood Vampires: R.I.P.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: