» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:49 pm

The next day Morgan was there with a bottle in his hand. One penny rum, the cheap stuff. He knew that shouldn't get drunk at this hour. Besides, he was meeting a lady.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Calico was dressed simply, but as usual elegantly as a woman could be in breeches. She had a bustier around her waist, intentionally showing off her breasts, which were impressive, to say the least. She sat down across from Morgan, "You wanted to speak with me, and here I am."

http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Morgan made an effort to look at her eyes and not where his gaze was truly drawn. "Ma'am. Please, relax. Take a drink."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Calico nodded, "Don't mind if I do." She said simply, having the waitress bring her a glass of rum, seemingly oblivious to where Morgan was looking, and clearly not doing anything to prevent it as she leaned her chest against the table, "Now, tell me what you want with me and Jeff."

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 pm

"Out of a sign of respect, and to tell you that I like the view, I must warn you," Morgan gestured with his hand. "Your breasts are shown greatly, you might want to cover them a bit more." Morgan asked for another bottle and took a drink from it. "We can talk about Jeff later. How is you morning?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Calico looked down at her chest, "Hm... well, would you look at that. So they are." sh said simply, pulling her shirt up enough to hide them. A little. "And I have other things to attend to, so I'd really just like to find out what you want with Jeff. Or is this not about Jeff and you just wanted to talk to me?"

Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Arianna DelTorro
Female
Arianna is shy and timid, but quite passionate about the sea. Like most things in the Caribbean, she can be bought, but at a very steep price. She lives for adventure and despite appearances, is far from innocent.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Morgan rested his head on his arm. "Well I didn't know the woman I seeked was so... alluring. So I guess its both."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:14 pm

A great deal of commotion seemed to errupt almost spontaneously from outside. jason was surrounded by pirates, and one look at his face could show he was pissed. "take back what you said now!" he demanded, his anger very apparant. "why should i take back what i said about her? she's slept everywhere. you may love that wench but she only loves your money" the man said. Jason had heard enough. "SHUT UP" he roared drawing his swords. the fight lasted about five minutes, but each of the men involved were chopped up, butchered. his body was shaking, not from exhaustion, but from knowing that they could very well be right...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:17 pm

"Alluring?" Calico chuckled, "Never heard that one before. Well, if it's small talk you seek, then what brings you to Tortuga?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arianna ran over to Jason, a stranger to her, gently resting her hand on his shoulder, looking up at him with her golden eyes. Her accent was Spanish, mixed with the native accent, as she spoke to him warmly, "Sir? Are you alright? Here, come inside and have a drink. No worries about the bill, it's on me."

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Morgan ignored the commotion outside. "What brings me to Tortuga? Why, you. You have information. I want it. But for now, lets enjoy ourselves."

((Jason, no man can be encircled by veteran buccaneers and live. At least try to make it look real. Geez. Maybe you were confronted by one or two?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 pm

((i never said all that encircled him attacked))
Jason shook his head. "no thanks for the drink. i've had enough for now" he said, though he hadn't had any as of yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:29 pm

((come on... You're not a super human. Stop trying to make yourself out to be one. You did this on the last one too.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Calico ignored it as well. It was a pirate town, fights were commonplace. "I feel flattered. Honestly." She said dryly, "And fine, seeing as I will make no headway with you unless I take my dear sweet time about it... might as well."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arianna held Jason's face to where he was looking right in her eyes, and gently smacked his cheek, in an almost affectionate manner, "You haven't had a drink at all today, love. If you didn't want one, just say so. Still, you need to come inside. We don't want the navy on you, eh?"

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Morgan slightly leaned in. "And how will you take your time about it?" he said with a smirk-ish smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Calico looked at the bottle with her rum in it, "I suppose we can see how much I can hold. Again. Or, if you have a more interesting idea, I'm all ears."

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:38 pm

"Ah, now love, I'm plenty willin' but will it cost me anything? You're sure to enjoy it too."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Calico leaned back, smiling like a cat with a mouse in her claws, "Now, sir, I don't even know your name. And shouldn't we be trying to get me drunk first? I'm fairly certain that that is how it usually works."

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Morgan laughed quietly. "True, true. Or we could just skip to the fun part. not wake up with a headache and actually be able to remember it afterward. Don't doubt it, I love my rum and wine. But I love women a bit more."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:47 pm

"Still," She said, idly tilting her rum bottle back and forth in her hand, "I don't have you're name."

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Morgan pushed his chair back, stood, and bowed deeply. "Morgan Black, at your service."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Jason nodded slowly at the offer. he walked in, just catching what calico and the other guy were talking about. he felt his blood boil. "i have to go" he said mostly as a growl. he left immediatly. "what the hell was i thinking... why do i even let myself think calico likes me at all" he muttered. "so much for 'having enough of naked pirates'" he hissed. "just wanted to get away from me...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Calico nodded with a light bow of her head s a return, "And though you already know my name, for the sake of it all, I'll Say it again." She stood curtsying before him, "Calico Anne Cash, pirate lady, at your disposal."
-----------------------------------------------------
Arianna tried to follow him out, but he was already too far gone and she hadn't ever been too fast of a runner. She walked over to Morgan and Calico, "Well, Morgan, looks like you've managed to irritate another customer. I must congratulate you. But, it seems you've gotten yourself a lady friend." she looked down at Calico's breasts, "Need a room?" She offered.

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:05 am

Morgan raised an eye brow at Calico. Disposal, eh? Just then Arianna walked over. "Ah, Arianna. Ever the lovely maiden. Its good to see you again. This is Ms. Calico Cash. Calico, this is Arianna and old friend of mine here at his fine establishment."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:34 pm

Arianna bowed her head in a greeting, "Good evening, Miss Cash. Did you know that boy?"
Calico looked out the window and rolled her eyes, "Jason. Formerly Jena. I swear, that boy still has some of the girl in him."
Arianna raised an eyebrow, "Are you saying he used to be a woman?"
"I am." Calico nodded.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   

Back to top Go down

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next