Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:37 pm

((Ask Bella))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:27 pm

((okay bella if you see this can kyira have telepathy to hear what jason was thinking?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:30 pm

((Hm... if Kyira wants to. And you need to do something in the Angel thread. You still have Electra up there, you know.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:37 pm

((i would but i'm still trying to figure out how to get jason down there ><))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:37 pm

((I guess, but it's gonna look weird ya know.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:33 pm

Zane landed on the roof, gently setting Adrian down. He looked around. Something was missing. And why did everyone seem so solemn?
"What happened?" He asked softly, almost afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:35 pm

Kyira's anger had subsided enough for the sadness to envelop her.
"Bella...she's...she's dead...Gavin killed her..."
Kyira felt a few tears fall as she stared at the pool of blood that belonged to Bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:37 pm

Zane took a step back in shock, "She's what?" he breathed, then choked. It felt like someone had stabbed him in the chest with a fork and was twisting and pulling at it at the same time. He had to hold on to Adrian to keep from bucking over.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:38 pm

"She's dead!"
Kyira screamed, choking a bit on a sob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Jason reached out with his mind to Kyira, hoping she would hear his thoughts. kyira. i need you to send zane to me to open up the gates of hell so that I can get inside. I will destroy all of these beasts.
He didn't make one thought clear to kyira though. he planned to bargain with the lord of the dead for her life. even if it cost his own.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:34 pm

Zane swallowed hard and pulled himself as close to standing as he could get, "How can we kill this b******?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:39 pm

Adrian wasn't exactly close to Bella, but still, she felt like something wasn't right with her gone. The world just seemed so much emptier without Bella, and Adrian was filled with rage, hopelessness, and despair. She wanted to scream, cry, and then kick some Gavin a**.

((anyone catch the AFI reference in there???))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:47 pm

"We can't, he can't die..."
Kyira heard Jason's message and turned back to Zane. ((Shoot me now -_-))
"Zane, go to the gates of hell, now."
((That was the gayest post I ever made, I will shoot myself now))

Last edited by Kyira Valo on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:49 pm

Zane looked at Kyira funny, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:50 pm

"I said go to the gates of hell, Jason's there."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:51 pm

"And where would that be?" Zane asked curiously, holding onto Adrian to keep from laughing.
You have got to be kidding me...
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:54 pm

Kyira suddenly became unbearably furious.
"Zane don't you even f****** start laughing at me now!"
Kyira walked to Zane and slapped him with all of her power, causing a loud smack sound to echo around them and his head to snap to the side.
"If I had the slightest clue where that was I'd tell you, but I don't know. Jason just wants you to go there. So make your little bird wings appear and get your a** flying."
Kyira walked away, fuming and sat in the corner of the roof. She was barely able to stay sane right now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:57 pm

Zane looked at Adrian, "Do you want to come and keep me company, or stay here and face hurricane Kyira?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Adrian had been holding back laughter, but when Kyira had hit Zane, her rage came back full force. She lunged at Kyira, grabbing her throat and pinning her against a wall.
Her eyes narrowed in anger, she got all up in Kyira's face and held a fiery finger up to her head and said, "Hit him again and I will burn you so bad that your great grandma's bones will be all crunchy and cooked."

((so NO ONE caught the AFI thing in my last post??? *pout*))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:01 am

((Sadly, I didn't.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:02 am

Kyira glared at Adrian and spoke slowly and quietly.
"If you ever touch me again, I will hurl you clear across the city, now let me go."
Kyira grabbed Adrian's arm and threw her across the roof, making her hit the edge and possibly breaking a bone.
"M, you can keep an eye on these freaks, I'm going to go find Gavin."
Kyira was now jumping off the roof to float down near the street and fly towards the park.

Last edited by Kyira Valo on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:03 am

((Sorry Panduh, Kyira has anger issues, and Zane made her super pissy, plus I'm PMSing so I'm taking it out on RP.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:05 am

Deryck started to slow as he approched the people. One them threw another across a roof then leap a pretty long distance. Maybe I didn't come in the best of times.... He thought, backing up a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:08 am

((dammit everyone always runs away before i have the chance to eff them up!!!))

Adrian sat up gingerly, her ribs felt like they were grinding against each other. "Oh hell no, that b**** don't know me, I'll kick her a**!"
Then she stood up, ignoring her aching torso and called after Kyira, "Yeah, that's right, you'd better run!"

((okay, the AFI thing was that they have a song called "Hearts Frozen Solid By the Dead Of Winter, Thawed Once More By The Spring Of Rage, Hopelessness, and Despair" and I said the rage part.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:10 am

Kyira smirked as she turned back and flipped Adrian off. She then lifted her high in the air, a good 150 feet above the building. She let go and let her falll, letting her scream for a few minutes before she stopped and shoved her in the air vent.
"Suck on that moron."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next