Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Kyira's head snapped in the direction of Gavin's voice, a growl rising in her throat.
"Where the hell did you take Bella's body?!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:03 pm

"Home." He shrugged, "It's not a body anymore so much as it is a skin, however."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:05 pm

Kyira stared at him, shock, disgust, fury, hatred, and a few other emotions passed through her. She rose about 10 feet in the air in a few seconds, and disappeared to where Bella's home once was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:11 pm

After letting Kyira pillage through Bella's hom for a while, he came out of the shadows, "My home, silly Kyira." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:12 pm

"Oh you son of a b****."
Kyira threw a large hunk of glass from the chandelier at Gavin, at a speed of about 50 mph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:16 pm

The glass hit Gavin exactly where she had thrown it: his head. But, a few seconds later, Gavin was behind her, "You know, she was actually still alive when I ran off with her. Barely, but she was hanging on."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:18 pm

"Oh shut the hell up! Like I wanna hear how your sick hands rung the life from her!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:21 pm

"I didn't 'ring' the life from her." Gavin said simply as he leaned against the doorframe, "I started to skin the body, when she sarted screaming something awful..." he chuckled, as if lost in a fond memory, "I pulled a few things out of the way, then was shocked to discover that her heart was still beating." He smiled, "So then I pulled it out, too and pinned it to the floor with a steak knife."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Kyira clenched her fists so tightly they turned white and you could almost see her bones popping out. She lifted a few huge pieces of glass and threw them at him, not caring that it didn't hurt him, it just made her feel better.
"Why don you go tell someone...who actually gives a f*** what you did!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:27 pm

After those killed Gavin, he reappeared somewhere else, "Because it is just more fun telling you all the details." He grinned, "Care to hear more? I videotaped the whole thing."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:32 pm

Kyira glared at him, aim a piece of glass straight at his mouth and cut his tongue out, pinning it to the wall.
"Sure, go ahead. I got all day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:35 pm

Gavin frowned, clearly upset tht he could no longer spek, but he played the tape of Bella for Kyira to see anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:36 pm

Kyira's face was emotionless now, she just made the TV explode as she walked out, heading to where Gavin once lived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:46 pm

It was as Gavin had said. What was left of Bella's body was draped over the back of a recliner and what had been inside of it was in a bloody sack out front, as if waiting for the garbage man to pick it up. Gavin laughed from behind her, "Suicide is a wonderful thing, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:49 pm

"So is ripping your throat out."
As if on cue Gavin's vocal cords dislocated from his throat and floated out of his mouth. Kyira threw them to the ground and stomped on them.
"Now, if only I could do that to your heart, which I will find a way to do so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Gavin was pulled to his knees with the pain, but he looked up at her through his lashes, a look that read as "Have fun."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:58 pm

Kyira smiled, she knew she couldn't kill him, but torture sure did sound fun. Gavin float a few few up and slammed into the wall of the building. A few iron rods forced their way out and wrapped around him enough to where he was stuck, tightly. She walked inside, finding what looked like an old sewing kit and walked back out.
"I always wondered what it actually felt like, to walk on needles, or atleast what that sticking feeling would really feel like if it were needles."
A few needles shot out of the kit and went straight into Gavin's legs, deep, but not deep enough to hit an artery and kill him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:54 pm

Tears ran down Gavin's cheeks, but he knew how he could get out. He held his breath until he died, his gift carrying him somewhere else while Kyira spent a little time with his work on Bella.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:56 pm

"F***! Marcello, damn it, get your butt over here, now!"
Kyira punched a whole through the drywall,...wall. ((XD))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Marcello landed next to Kyira, "What is it?" He said swiftly in his panicked tone. Kyira was clearly mad at someone.
((BTW: Waiting for you, Panduh.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:24 pm

"Gavin, that...that b******, he skinned Bella...and took off!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:30 pm

"He did what to Bella?" Marcello said disbelievingly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:32 pm

"Skinned...her..." Kyira spit out as Vann came into view near the end of the street, he had followed Marcello on foot and was panting as he neared the house.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Marcello cursed under his breath, "I see you got him a few times." He nodded toward one of Gavin's discarded bodies on the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:33 pm

"No, I don't mind..." Adrian said, taking Zane's hand and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next